- Domain Marketing & PR
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Bucharest
- Salary To be determined
Are you a team player who knows how to work individually and as part of a growing team?
Are you passionate about computing, code and learning new tools and platforms?
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to learn?
Then you should join our crew because we are looking for a talented and driven PHP Developer who will be directly involved in creating, developing and maintaining technology projects for some of the biggest brands in the world (Coca Cola, KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell).
You will be working directly with the existing development team and with the creative teams to help create innovative digital products that push the boundaries of technology in each project execution.
What you need:
- An undergraduate degree in computer sciences or a related field;
- +3 years of experience with PHP (7.x) and OO programming concepts and patterns;
- Solid working knowledge with MySQL, HTML5, CSS3;
- Familiarity with version control systems and workflows (preferably Git).
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain web applications for various campaigns on some of the biggest brands (on a LAMP or LEMP stack);
- Stay up to date with new technologies and help the creative team find innovative ideas for various projects;
- Working closely with the tech team on maintaining and improving our clients systems and web applications;
- Besides starting or being involved in the applications development you will also be tasked with continuing their evolution over time and maintain them when needed;
- Embracing good development practices including design specification and coding standards;
- Sharing with the team and the whole agency cool tech findings;
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set.
Looking forward to start working with you!
- Meal tickets
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Work with various clients, sectors & countries
- Health Insurance