- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
What you will be working on.
· We are looking for a full-time Senior Software Engineer to build the kind of global systems that will underpin and drive a global business. As a Senior Java Developer you’ll help us get there. The Romanian Technology Centre in Bucharest is seeking for experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation.
· The main goals are to manage legal risks by making transactions viable and safe and to provide a proactive integrated risk management approach.
· The applications use a large area of technologies, most common being Java, Spring, Angular, Oracle and cover the entire needs of the Anti-Financial Crimes department.
· We use SCRUM as an Agile practice and we have the best toolset to support our work including JAMA, JIRA, Confluence, Git Stash, Sonar, TeamCity.
· Designing and developing new projects and enhancements for department systems
· Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration and time-boxed iterative development
· Owning the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project
· Be a mentor for the more junior members of the team and help to work as a team
· Delivering and presenting proof of concept solutions to senior management
· Participating and leading design workshops
· Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation
· Collaborate directly with other roles in the project, e.g. architect, analyst
· Learning new technologies and languages
What you offer us.
- 3+ years of experience as Java developer (Java 8+)
- 3+ years of experience using Spring Framework (Spring 5 will be a plus)
- Strong knowledge with design and architectural patterns
- Experience with Hibernate, REST, SOAP, Maven, TeamCity/Jenkins
- Experience of Java application servers, ideally Tomcat
- Experience of relational databases is desirable (Oracle 12)
- Experience of Git, Maven, TeamCity, continuous deployment & integration are desirable
- Experience of agile methodologies, ideally Scrum
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito, Hamcrest, Spring Test
- Very good skills for design and writing reusable and reliable Java code
Nice to have:
- Experience of a web application framework, ideally Angular
- Cloud related technologies knowledge (Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.)
- Experience with Spring Boot, Microservices
- Anti-Financial Crime domain knowledge
- Flexible work schedule
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects (internal mobility)
- HR Discussion
- Technical discussion