This position is full time and it is based in Piatra Neamț. You will be working alongside the rest of the team to fulfill the undertaken mission – to connect and develop communities, together with whom we inspire, educate and accelerate startups from 0-1 and create global successful businesses.
Our team is impact and purpose driven, ready to go the extra mile to achieve this mission. We keep our promises and proactively tackle challenges because we know that complaining won't improve the ecosystem, executing on our ideas and promises will.
Working at Rubik Hub means you have a genuine interest in contributing to the development of Romania's entrepreneurial ecosystem. It also means that you are ready to embrace new challenges, adaptable, comfortable with uncertainty, love to learn, and have a desire to make a positive impact.
You'll be working with an experienced team who understands that execution matters. Our team members have worked in and founded their own startups, raised funding, built and managed large teams, lived abroad most of their lives, and are above all nice and passionate people. The Community Builder role is focused on developing and maintaining the extended startup community, by acting as a connector between startups, mentors, investors, coaches, representants of accelerators and entrepreneurs.
Wanna join our community?!
- Coordinates and manages relationships with Rubik Hub’s strategic partners;
- Taking an active role in growing and nurturing the Rubik Hub community
- Managing relationships and coordinate scheduling of mentors, investors and partners;
- Engaging with the members of the community to ensure the successful execution of programs;
- Attending startup related events or networking events for promoting Rubik Hub in other communities and for attracting new members;
- Being the point of contact for your community members and solving all member-related issues;
- Growing the community, keeping it fruitful and diverse;
- Creating an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity — both internally and externally
- A great desire to contribute to the development of the startup ecosystem
- Be a contributor and follower of all things tech and startup;
- High interest in supporting founders & startups to grow;
- High desire to learn and to stay up to date with the entrepreneurial global trends;
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with high-level direction;
Nice to have
- Previous experience of working with communities or developing/implementing projects for the benefit of a community
- Community Involvement
- Constant Improvement
- Awesome coffee
- Holiday Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Training programs