- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Piatra Neamt
- Salary To be determined
This position is full time and it is based in Piatra Neamț. You will be working alongside the rest of the team to fulfill the undertaken mission – to connect and develop communities, together with whom we inspire, educate and accelerate startups from 0-1 and create global successful businesses.
Our team is impact and purpose driven, ready to go the extra mile to achieve this mission. We keep our promises and proactively tackle challenges because we know that complaining won't improve the ecosystem, executing on our ideas and promises will.
Working at Rubik Hub means you have a genuine interest in contributing to the development of Romania's entrepreneurial ecosystem. It also means that you are ready to embrace new challenges, adaptable, comfortable with uncertainty, love to learn, and have a desire to make a positive impact.
You'll be working with an experienced team who understands that execution matters. Our team members have worked in and founded their own startups, raised funding, built and managed large teams, lived abroad most of their lives, and are above all nice and passionate people.
Program Builder role is focused on overseeing, implementing and coordinating one program at a time (from validating the concept, deciding the content to implementing and coordinating all elements). Rubik Hub’s products can range from community building type of events (Knowledge sharing sessions, Meetups, Mentor's Retreat), startup educational events (Startup Events, Techstars Startup Weekend, etc) to founder focused events (matchmaking, mentoring, themed-based workshops on specific needs, (pre)accelerator type of events).
- Works closely with Programs Director to develop best practice principles and guidelines for a series of products, as well as strategic direction;
- Coordinates and manages relationships with Rubik Hub’s strategic partners;
- Fully owns the implementation of a series of Rubik Hub’s products;
- Ensures high NPS score for each successfully implemented product;
- Coordinates and manages Program Associate and team(s) of volunteers.
- A passion - as a contributor and follower - of all things tech and startup;
- High interest in supporting founders & startups to grow;
- High desire to learn and to stay up to date with the entrepreneurial global trends;
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with high-level direction;
Nice to have
- Previous experience of organizing startup events.
- Community Involvement
- Awesome coffee
- Health Insurance
- Holiday Bonus
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Training programs