For that, we’d love it if you had:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a similar position (reporting) and industry (delivery services / transport/
- distribution / logistics);
- Planning, budgeting and cost control principles knowledge;
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Principles knowledge related to profitability, pricing, purchasing, commercial conditions, inventory management;
- Highly organized, analytical, task focused, and multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment’
- Previous QlikView usage would be an advantage;
- Experience in FMCG, Retail, eCommerce industries would be an advantage
- Fluent in English.
You need to successfully:
- Developing long and short- term operational plans;
- Improve the accuracy of specific data received from Easybox division
- Driving cross-business analytic projects for the business team with business modeling, data mining, and presentation
- Implement clear procedures and prepare customized reports for Easybox division;
- Prepare various business scenarios and propose new strategies together with the Senior Managers from Operations
- Plan and monitor operational initiatives to improve flow
- Support data gathering, consolidation and verifications within commercial team;
- Leading ad hoc operational analyses and root cause investigation;
- Managing the reporting on weekly key indicators and specific operational performance metrics (the statues of the
- packages, the deliveries, time of delivery, SLAs)
- Consolidate, analyze, and monitor operating budgets: liaise with budget owners to collect information, analyze inputs
- received and ensure alignment with commercial plans;
- Involving in different projects (development and implementation of reporting/ budgeting/ forecasting tools).
What comes with the job?
- A real motivating salary package;
- Specialized trainings;
- Medical services subscription.