- Receive incidents and requests from customer end user via telephone, email, self-service & chat;
- Process the ticket with either a first-time resolution or a re-allocation to the appropriate individual/team;
- Be the primary person managing the lifecycle of the ticket through to conclusion;
- Ensure that the speed & flexibility of response meets the business needs and respects the contractual service levels;
- Escalation of critical and high priority tickets to line and senior management;
- To act as the primary interface with the user community actively promoting Service Excellence at all times;
- To ensure that all IT Support related problems and requests are recorded in the call logging system and regularly updated;
- Liaise between departments/teams and to act on behalf of the User.
- Good fluency in English(written&spoken);
- Passionate about technology and gadgets;
- Strong customer skills;
- Motivated to learn and hardworking;
- Available to work in 9h shifts, between 09:00 and 21:00, Monday to Sunday.