- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Are you an ENGLISH speaker passionate about technology and eager to interact with new cultures?
Do you enjoy solving complex tasks and working along with multiple colleagues? Do you bask in
coordinating efforts to improve business processes and systems?
If the answer is yes and you have strong communication skills, this job is the next best thing for
Day to day responsibilities
- Providing support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues:
- Password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
- Logging remotely to client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
- Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
- Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
- Help the client with all the necessary information.
Skills and competencies required
- ENGLISH – advanced level;
- Motivation for learning new information;
- Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.);
- A team player that shows Adaptability Flexibility and perseverance in managing a good
working relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.
What we offer
- You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work
- experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (e.g. Senior Expert Network roles);
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Relaxation rooms (Foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you
to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a
final talk with the hiring manager.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at
[email protected] and we’ll be happy to assist!
- Customer Focus
- Constant Improvement
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Health Insurance
- Bookster subscription