- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer (Angular, Java) highly motivated and ready to tackle new challenges together with your colleagues! Together with our colleagues in Bucharest and Denmark, you will be responsible for developing/delivering the educational products and platform to the Danish and Swedish schools and libraries, using and adapting the Systematic development process to ensure that the application is of highest quality.
In the beginning of the employment, please expect to travel to Aarhus for approximately 2 weeks. The stay in Denmark is required to attend an onboarding course and to be acquainted with the team.
Main Technology competencies:
- Angular (7-9) - main focus
Secondary Technology competencies:
- Java (8, 11+)
- Java EE (7, 8)
- SOLR/Elastic search
- You have experience with Agile Development
- You possess a great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
- You like to be an integral part of a team, demonstrating willingness to share knowledge and work closely with other peers
- You are quality oriented, and work together with the team to test and secure high quality
- You are proactive, responsible, result oriented, and a team player being aware of own strengths and weaknesses. We succeed as a team and we fail as a team.
- have 3-5 years of experience in working with Angular, Enterprise Java, Databases, IntelliJ IDEA;
- like to work in a very agile environment and have previous experience with Scrum;
- have good command of the English language;
- have worked in distributed teams before;
- are an energetic person with a positive attitude and good communication skills;
- are proactive, appreciate a high degree of autonomy in organizing your work and want to be responsible for a wide range of development-related tasks within the system integration solutions and the development of customized solutions,
then come and meet us!
Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, where you will find an open-minded working environment, with strong focus on our employees and their well-being.
We will offer you the opportunity to develop your skills within a project team that usually consists of developers, architects, user experience designers, testers and project managers.
Above that we offer:
· Trainings (technical, soft skills, project specific);
· Very structured way of working centered around processed, procedures and methodologies incorporating international leading practices;
· Flexible working-hours;
· Flexible benefit program on a very dynamic platform – Benefit Online;
· Relaxation room;
· Sports activities & other company events;
· Fresh coffee, fruit, snacks.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Making a difference
- People Centric
- Freedom with responsability
- Constant Improvement
- Contributing to society
- Health Insurance
- Meal tickets
- Additional vacation days (more than 21 days)
- Training programs
- Wide variety of projects (internal mobility)
- Discussion with our People & Culture representative
- Discussion with our local technical team and project manager
- Depending on the seniority level of the role, a third discussion with the Program Manager from our Danish team might take place.