Senior Accountant COREP
1 month agoAPPLY NOW
- Domain Finance & Banking
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucharest
- Salary To be determined
Producing prudential regulatory reports, with a special focus on data mining, process simplification and process automation.
- Responsible for preparation, analysis and timely delivery of periodical regulatory reports (standalone Corep & connected Pillar 3 disclosures), other connected reporting or tasks and ad-hoc prudential reporting requirements to Holding and to National Bank of Romania.
- Fast understanding of the the new Corep system functionalities (especially „corrections” interface, reconciliation tools) in order to ensure that the production is in line with the expectations.
- Coordinates/ prepares the assigned projects/ reports, in accordance with the list of delegations and the tasks assigned by the Corep Reporting manager.
- Participates in other strategic projects (Corep related) for ensuring higher data quality, data lineage and data quality automated controls.
- Helps to prepare/update work instructions related to the prudential reporting activity, with the support of the involved departments.
- Good knowledge and understanding of NBR & ECB Financial and Prudential Reporting legislation i.e. Reg 575/2013, Reg.680/2014, etc;
- Passion for data mining & data processing (SQL is an advantage), with solid MS Office knowledge (Access and Excel);
- Banking expertise in Finance and/or Risk areas is a must;
- Relevant university/master degree
- Languages: proficiency level in English (both writing and speaking)
Other valuable competencies:
- Work experience: solid bank knowledge and experience
- Analytical mindset, presentation skills (including usage of MS Office) experience in active interactions with top management
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to unravel complex accounting & prudential queries;
- Excellent organisation skills: ability to plan and organise work so that it is efficient and effective;
- Good punctuality and time management skills;
- Orientation towards quality, integrity and credibility.
- Meal tickets
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Mobile phone
- Health Insurance