- Domain Consulting
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
We are looking for a Medior ETL Data Stage Developer to join our Data Governance & Quality team in the CIO Finance & Control area. The Data Governance & Quality Team is responsible for overseeing Data Governance and Data Quality according to business needs and in coherence with compliance aspects of Data Privacy and Bank Secrecy and ensuring the end to end Information Management Lifecycle (both structured and unstructured typologies).
What will you be doing in this role?
▪ Develop ETL programs with an enterprise-grade tool and/or custom built solutions;
▪ Contribute substantially to Metadata Management Framework lifecycle, including developing and testing ETL programs and ingestion flow management (monitoring, data quality, scheduling, data lineage, etc.);
▪ Hands-on database development with SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures;
▪ Recommend and develops data transformations involving data-type conversions, joins, filters,
translations, aggregation, de-/normalization of large sets of data;
▪ Interact with data providers to implement data delivery strategies;
▪ Management and Troubleshooting of existing solutions.
What we expect from you?
Qualifications & Competencies:
▪ University degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related discipline;
▪ 2+ years experience with ETL on enterprise level (preferably IBM DataSatage);
▪ Understanding of data warehousing architecture and design (BigData and Shell scripting
experience is a plus);
▪ Solid skills of SQL and PL/SQL programming language.
Personality & Soft Skills:
▪ Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
▪ Team player and leader;
▪ Willing to learn new things;
▪ Respectful to multicultural environment;
▪ Pragmatic and problem-solving mind;
▪ Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions;
▪ Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude;
Our offer to you?
▪ Flexible working hours;
▪ The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
▪ A professional but still friendly work environment;
▪ Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to
choose the most suitable benefits for you;
▪ Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
▪ Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
▪ Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
▪ Dynamic and challenging environment, full of growing opportunities
▪ Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the
IT area of the financial industry
As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.
- Customer First
- People Development
- Risk Management
- Cooperation & Synergies
- Execution & Discipline
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Training programs