- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Iasi
- Salary To be determined
We are looking for a Medior Java/Scala Developer to join us in the CIB ICT Digital, of CIO CIB & Germany, a main responsible person for an entrusted set of processes. This means that you will be responsible of development of new application features/modules.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Blink - CRM for the Corporate Companies area in the CEE countries (11 clients). The application calculates in batch financial indicators. The project is developed in Scala and Spark and runs in a distributed environment - the Hadoop cluster with Cloudera technology stack.
- EGM - a project that builds advanced corporate groups. The project is developed in Scala and Spark for the computational engine for advanced group construction and Java SE/EE for API.
- Tableau - integrating Blink BE with a Business Intelligence tool. The project is developed in the
- Scala/Spark/Oracle/Tableau server and runs in a distributed environment - the Hadoop cluster with Cloudera technology stack
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Good understanding of functional specifications in order to provide support for technical analysis;
- Development of new application features/modules;
- Maintenance of application/modules;
- Involvement in deployment activities such as installation, configuration, integration for different environments;
- Application/modules performance profiling and optimization;
- Improvement of internal devops tools;
- Documentation of features/modules/procedures;
- Keeping up-to-date with the Big Data technologies in order to constantly improve the technical solutions of the product;
What we expect from you?
Qualifications & Competencies:
- 1.5 years of development experience with Java SE and/or EE;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Experience with Apache Spark framework; is a plus;
- General knowledge with distributed computing platforms – Hadoop is a plus;
- Experience with DWH solutions such as HIVE/IMPALA is a plus;
- Experience with SOLR, Elastic Search or similar solutions is a plus;
- Experience with Akka framework is a plus;
- Team player focused on accomplishing team objectives;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- High attention to details, fast learner;
- Availability to travel on occasion between Iasi, Bucharest and Milan;
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
- Willing to learn new things;
- Respectful to multicultural environment;
- Pragmatic and problem-solving mind;
- Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions;
- Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude;
Our offer to you?
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry
As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.
- Customer First
- People Development
- Risk Management
- Cooperation & Synergies
- Execution & Discipline
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Training programs