- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
We are looking for a Medior/ Senior DWH and BI Developer to join our team in PFA Factory team, of CIO Finance & Control, a main responsible person for an entrusted set of processes. This means that you will contribute substantially to the Datawarehouse ETL development lifecycle. You will be able to design and develop ETL flows with enterprise-grade tools involving large sets of data.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Independently design and develop ETL flows with enterprise-grade tools involving large sets of data;
- Contribute substantially to the current enterprise data warehouse environment development lifecycle and maintenance;
- Hands-on database development (data modelling, querying, tuning, testing, documenting);
- Coach and mentor less experienced team members and define professional guidelines;
- Define and promote industry best practices and promote proven technological innovations;
What we expect from you?
Qualifications & Competencies:
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related discipline;
- Strong communication and coaching abilities, detail-oriented with passion for technical quality and excellent client service;
- Strong understanding of data warehousing architecture and design;
- Strong experience with ETL approaches on enterprise level;
- Solid skills of SQL and procedural programming language, including tuning and data modelling;
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux environments (IBM Mainframe z/Os is a plus);
- Ability to work independent and micro-manage work groups, if necessary;
- 3-6 years previous experience in related area;
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
- Willing to learn new things;
- Respectful to multicultural environment;
- Pragmatic and problem-solving mind;
- Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions;
- Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude;
Our offer to you?
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full of growing opportunities
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry
- As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.