- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join us in the PFA Factory team, of CIO Finance & Control area, a main responsible person for an entrusted set of processes. This means that you will provide expertise from analysis, design, testing, and implementation of high-quality software solutions. You will define and promote industry best practices and promote proven technological innovations.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Responsible for Java/Java EE application developments
- Provide expertise from analysis, design, testing and implementation of high-quality software solutions;
- Responsible for technical design and feature implementation according to user stories and/or business requirements;
- Work based on Test Driven Development;
- Coach, coordinate and mentor less experienced team members and define professional guidelines;
- Define and promote industry best practices and promote proven technological innovations.
What we expect from you?
Qualifications & Competencies:
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related discipline;
- Strong communication and coaching abilities, detail-oriented with passion for technical quality and excellent client service;
- Experience in Scala and Python;
- Strong Java Core knowledge;
- Experience in Spring framework;
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM;
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, REST API;
- Maven, JIRA, ALM-Quality Center;
- OS: Windows, Linux;
- Experience in developing unit tests;
- Good command of English both spoken and written;
- Docker, NGINX will be considered a plus;
- Solid skills of SQL and procedural programming language, including tuning and data modelling;
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux environments (IBM Mainframe z/Os is a plus). Ability to work independent and micro-manage work groups, if necessary
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
- Team player and leader;
- Willing to learn new things;
- Respectful to multicultural environment;
- Pragmatic and problem-solving mind;
- Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions;
- Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude;
Our offer to you?
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full of growing opportunities
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry
As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.
- Customer First
- People Development
- Risk Management
- Cooperation & Synergies
- Execution & Discipline
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Training programs