- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Iasi
- Salary To be determined
We are looking for a medior/senior Software Developer to join our team of WEU, a main responsible person for development and improvement of our main assets:
- Advice – a web application for financial advisory Italy. Offers multiple investment advisory flows dedicated to specific banking aspects and delivers an end-to-end process for customers to manage their portfolios. On this application you will have the chance to implement challenging business concepts supported via a clean, fast, responsive UI.
- UniPerformance – The core application for performance and cost analysis. Used across multiple banking segments in order to provide complex data for assets and their management inside a customer portfolio along with detailed statistic of their evolution in time. Although lacking a GUI this application provides complex challenges for any back-end enthusiast ensuring that your implementation will always consider high standards in code quality like speed, performance and stability.
- UniReport – A dedicated reporting engine supporting the creation of regular and on-demand reports for customers across Germany, Austria and Italy. The application relies on a feed of information to be used in creating complex reports highly customizable. Along with a high level of functional complexity and customization when choosing customer-specific topics to be included, the application also supports the content of the report itself via an ADMIN-UI delivering fast and easy adjustments.
What will you be doing in this role?
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Technical design and feature implementation according to user stories and / or requirements and functional analysis;
- Shares own expertise with others; support and coordination of colleagues;
- Brings own experience to technical design meetings, proposes innovative technologies/tools to support software development life cycle;
- Analyzes current assets/systems to maintain integrity and improve architecture and performance;
- Remains informed of current trends and technology developments.
What we expect from you?
Qualification and competencies:
- Good programming skills in Java SE 8
- JSF, EJB 3.x, JPA 2.x, JTA, CDI, Java EE interceptors
- Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot
- Soap/Rest API design
- Junit 4, Mockito
- Good SQL knowledge
Technical nice to have:
- TDD and clean code
- Experience with java script frameworks
- Micro services architecture, cloud computing
- Java performance tuning
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Teamwork, mentorship;
- Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
- Willing to learn new things;
- Pragmatic and problem-solving mind;
- Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions;
- Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude;
Our offer to you?
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.
As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas.
The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.
- Customer First
- People Development
- Risk Management
- Cooperation & Synergies
- Execution & Discipline
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home
- Health Insurance
- Training programs