- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Iasi
- Salary To be determined
We are looking for a Medior Software Developer to join us in the Core Payments team, of CIO CIB & Germany, a main responsible person for an entrusted set of processes.
What will you be doing in this role?
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- We are looking for a motivated Developer with a strong experience in state-of-the-art IT technologies in Open Systems and XML-Technologies.
- Your major task will be to take a developer role in the technical evolution of the European Gate platform to drive technical design of the platform according to the functional and nonfunctional Requirements.
What we expect from you?
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in information technology, Computer Science or similar professional experience;
- >= 3 Year project experience in Java Enterprise Development;
- Familiar with agile and test-driven development;
- Ability to jump very fast on new topics;
- Oracle DB experience and Knowledge in Payment would be an advantage;
- Java 1.8, J2EE 1.6;
- Messaging Frameworks: ActiveMQ, Kafka, IBM MQ;
- JPA/Hibernate framework;
- Linux fundamentals;
- Primefaces framework;
- Python and frontend frameworks are considered a plus;
- Database and DB access: NoSQL Db, Oracle;
- Fluent English and Experience to work in an international environment.
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
- Willing to learn new things;
- Respectful to multicultural environment;
- Pragmatic and problem-solving mind;
- Helping and sharing knowledge with colleagues;
- Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions;
- Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude;
Our offer to you?
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.
As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.
- Customer First
- People Development
- Risk Management
- Cooperation & Synergies
- Execution & Discipline
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home
- Health Insurance
- Training programs