- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Iasi
- Salary To be determined
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join us in the Core Payments team, of CIO CIB & Germany, a main responsible person for an entrusted set of processes. This means that you will provides full implementation of standard application solutions to the given standards. You will Interface with other teams such as Functional Analysts, Infrastructure/System, business users.
What will you be doing in this role?
- IPE – project developed in cooperation with many banks in Europe for implementing a standard way to do payments in less than 25s. The project is providing REST and SOAP web services to other applications, using other SOAP web services, Spring Integration for online processing, Spring Batch for periodic processing or for generating reports, Oracle DB for storage and Play framework for the front- end.
- GPE – application for managing SEPA Direct Debit payments in Italy and Austria. The project is providing SOAP web services for other applications and is using Spring Batch for files processing which are exchanged with other systems or for generating reports, OS workflow, Oracle DB for storage and Apache Struts for the front-end.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Provides full implementation of standard application solutions to the given standards;
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation;
- Works both on maintenance and change environments;
- Testing and maintenance of software;
- Shares own expertise with others; support of junior colleagues;
- Interface with other teams such as Functional Analysts, Infrastructure/System, business users
What we expect from you?
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- Good knowledge Java, Junit;
- Knowledge of RDBMS systems (Oracle, MySQL, etc.) and SQL language;
- Hands on experience working with version control systems like SVN / GIT;
- Experience with frameworks like Spring (Spring Batch, Spring Integration), iBatis, Hibernate, Play framework;
- Experience with application servers (JBoss, Tomcat, Websphere);
- Knowledge of Maven / Gradle;
- Familiarity with Eclipse or IntelliJ.
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
- Willing to learn new things;
- Respectful to multicultural environment;
- Pragmatic and problem-solving mind;
- Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions;
- Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude;
Our offer to you?
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.
As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.
- Customer First
- People Development
- Risk Management
- Cooperation & Synergies
- Execution & Discipline
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home
- Training programs