- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Iasi
- Salary To be determined
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join us in the Cash Management Channels team, of CIO CIB & Germany, a main responsible person for an entrusted set of processes. This means that you will provide full implementation of standard application solutions to the given standards.
What will you be doing in this role?
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Provides full implementation of standard application solutions to the given standards;
- Testing and maintenance of software;
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation;
- Works both on maintenance and change environments;
- Shares own expertise with others; support and coordination of junior colleagues;
What we expect from you?
Qualifications & Competencies
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- Min. 5 years of experience in Java and JEE SW development;
- Knowledge of relevant Java Open Source Frameworks (Hibernate, Spring);
- Knowledge SQL, stored procedures. DB Administration Skills are considered a plus;
- Good command of English both spoken and written
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
- Willing to learn new things;
- Respectful to multicultural environment;
- Pragmatic and problem-solving mind;
- Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions;
- Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude;
Our offer to you?
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry
As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.
- Customer First
- People Development
- Risk Management
- Cooperation & Synergies
- Execution & Discipline
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home
- Training programs
- Health Insurance