- Domain Customer Service
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucharest
- Salary To be determined
- Meal tickets (15 RON/Day);
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Team-Buildings and Christmas parties;
- Bonuses for your results;
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage;
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.
Ideal candidate for the Data Reviewer position:
- Good verbal & written English skills;
- Good comprehension skills;
- Attention to details;
- Understands and communicates effectively within the team.
L1 Review team provides due diligence reviews and risk intelligence solutions to various organizations across the globe.
The analyst must match global (person / organization) data i.e. name, DOB, address and materiality against the global proprietary risk intelligence database resulting in creating alerts or eliminating false positives. Identification of global entities (persons / organizations) involved in risk relevant activities such as terrorism, money laundering, bribery, fraud etc. and entities associated with government such as Presidents, Senators, Judges, etc.
- Gathers, organizes, summarizes & analyzes data within prescribed time frames and pays close attention to details;
- Identifies, evaluates and applies critical thinking using multiple perspectives and appropriate research techniques;
- Thorough process knowledge and ability to incorporate it effectively;
- Ensures all process SLAs / targets are met at all times;
- Shares best practices and is cross trained on other sub processes.
- Language Assessment
- Attention to Details Test
- Functional Interview