- Domain Sales
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucharest
- Salary To be determined
Are you ready to take your business development career to the next level?
The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our company.
We are looking for a Business Developer with a proven track record in identifying opportunities and selling services. We want a team player and a confident professional that shares our passion for innovation and quality work and creates impactful results for our clients.
We have several open positions.
- Identify opportunities within the internal and external markets and contribute to the company long-term growth;
- Establish overall relationships with prospective customers, with emphasis on developing and maintaining effective relationships with key decision makers;
- Strategically partner with both business and technical teams internally and externally to identify technology solutions;
- Network with clients and other business partners to generate new leads;
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
- Develop and deliver presentations for potential clients and different stakeholders;
- Accountable for establishing sales strategies and mobilizing the appropriate resources to close the opportunity;
- Manage all administrative aspects of the assignment including, but not limited to account profiles, sales pipeline records, prospective customer organization charts, consistent with company sales best practices;
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines;
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar role;
- Experience with cloud platforms and license model;
- Experience with the Romanian market;
- Proven success of selling services;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Proficiency in preparing PowerPoint presentations and excellent presentation skills;
- Experience with delivering workshops;
- Ability to build reports for different stakeholders;
- IT background is not a must, but there is a need to understand what are the benefits of a platform, of automation and/ or to understand what digital transformation really means for a company;
- Proficiency in English;
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- An exciting position in an open and dynamic environment;
- An inside perspective on the pulsating start-up scene;
- A job in a young, committed and friendly team;
- Motivational salary package;
- Life Insurance;
- Medical Subscription;
- Custom trainings and paid certifications;
- Project Bonuses;
- Annual Bonuses based on performance.
- Customer Focus
- Flexible work schedule
- Training programs
- Health Insurance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Discuss with a Talent Sourcer
- Discuss with our CEO
- Sign the offer