- Domain Marketing & PR
- Availability Part-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Brasov
- Salary To be determined
Hello Ad Specialists!
My name is Bogdan Chertes and I am the CEO of Adfix Online - a company that focuses on building intelligent marketing strategies for ecommerce companies around the world. We are a Premier Google Partner specialized in helping clients increase their return on investment from Digital Marketing. Our specialties include: Google Shopping, Paid Search, Google Remarketing and Facebook Retargeting
I’m looking to hire an analytical and well organized Google Ads Specialist to help us continue building amazing campaigns for our customers.
This is a part-time role with the potential to grow into a full-time position within 1-3 months.
We are looking for a Google Ads Specialist specifically with these requirements:
- Native (or close-to native) written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills (daily/weekly 1-on-1 calls)
- 1-2+ years working experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of ecommerce websites and how they work
- Proficiency in MS Office (advanced Excel skills, ability perform root cause analysis)
- Tech savvy, computer OS and Chrome power user. You also have the ability to type quickly and you’re an expert in using Google for researching a variety of topics.
- Experience with using analytics tools and interpreting data
- Loves processes, SOPs, follows-up on tasks and open points, reports
- Big plus having experience with Google Shopping or Amazon Ads.
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Planning, developing and executing Google Ads campaigns (Search, Shopping, Display and YouTube) with an emphasis on Shopping Ads.
- Managing 6 – 12 client accounts simultaneously (depending on size)
- Maintaining and improving client performance goals
- Audit Google Ads, Analytics accounts, build product feeds.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Develop insights and plan actions to increase client revenues and ROI.
- Collaborate with our team and the client to plan and run campaign initiatives.
- Keep up to date with the latest from our industry.
- Enjoy the benefits of remote work and/or working from anywhere in the world.
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast growing team.
- Full time position for top performers.
- Flexibility to choose your own path. For instance, if you’d like to learn Facebook Ads or Amazon Ads, you can get the opportunity to work out those as well.
- Promotion path from specialist to account manager where you lead projects and maintain the client relationship.
- Potential for profit sharing based on performance (account performance, client relationship, contribution to the company’s processes, helping out colleagues etc)
- Work in some of the hottest industries: Marketing & Technology
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You like to experiment, want to learn the newest strategies/tools, striving to improve, never stop learning, embrace change, adapt to fast changing environments, like to tinker with things.
You’re Super Organized.
This is a remote position, so you’ll need to be organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of your responsibilities and projects.
You're passionate about learning, you are a lifelong learner.
You’re Detail Oriented.
You are capable of carrying out a given task taking into account and paying attention to all details necessary for the task to be successful.
You get joy from helping others, genuinely care about other people, empathic (can put yourself in other people's shoes)
You Take Initiative.
Go All In. Commit fully, work hard, take ownership, and keep your promises.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our services:
Our site: https://adfixonline.com/
- For One Another
- Work from home
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Learning budget and platforms
- Work with various clients, sectors & countries
- Get rapid career growth
- interview 1
- interview 2