- Domain Engineering
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Bucharest
- Salary To be determined
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Do you want to help build the next evolution of Adobe Spark?
Adobe Spark makes design and content creation fast, fun, and streamlined for small and medium business owners, entrepreneurs, social media marketers, communicators, and side hustlers, with no design experience needed. Our Authoring Design team focuses on making the creation experience fun and easy, enabling our users to achieve professional looking results.
One of the foundations of great visual communication is typography; without well designed type a message can easily get lost. We’re looking for a designer with a passion for typography to own the vision and execution of type creation in Adobe Spark across web & mobile platforms. In this role you’ll collaborate with a team of designers, product managers, and engineers to craft end to end experiences that make it simple and enjoyable for our users to create beautiful and unique content.
Learn more at http://spark.adobe.com
What you'll do
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to deliver delightful typographic features across platforms
- Identify where customers struggle and brainstorm ways to improve their experience
- Innovate on new and expressive ways to create using Adobe Spark
What you need to succeed
- A passion for art, creativity, and empowering people to create
- Versatile in both visual and interaction design
- Ability to design against feedback and user research insights in a rapid iterative design process that involves both defined requirements and ambiguity
- Interest in staying on top of current UX and experience design trends
- Fluency in design software such as Adobe XD, Sketch, or similar tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- College degree or 2+ years of practical experience in design with an emphasis on graphic design897349, HCI, or related design field
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio. We’d especially like to see work in the form of case studies that demonstrate your end-to-end design process, and that shows us how you approach problems.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world’s ability to create and communicate. We’re a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe’s three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
- Community Involvement
- Being the best