- Domain Engineering
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Bucharest
- Salary To be determined
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Site Reliability Engineer
You will be a member of the Site Reliability Engineering team of the Identity Services team. We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer with a software engineering background who is passionate about developing software to help scale monitoring, alerting, provisioning and configuration management. We are a multi-cloud environment (Azure/AWS), are security-focused and are helping customers succeed. This individual should be self-motivated and have a drive for quality.
What You’ll Do
- Drive and improve the whole lifecycle of operational readiness - from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
- Develop tools, operational enhancements and automated solutions that enable self-service configuration changes, speed deployments and improve monitoring in support of business-critical customer facing SaaS applications and environments
- Assist our software engineering team to ensure proper monitoring and metrics are being built into the applications before going to production
- Participate in an on-call rotation
What You Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and 5 years of relevant work experience
- Full Stack troubleshooting experience including networking, operating system (Linux)
- Experience leveraging monitoring tools such as Splunk, New Relic, Prometheus for troubleshooting
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure stack – particularly in the areas of networking (VPCs, security groups), VMs (EC2), load balancing (ALB, Application Gateway)
- Excellent information management practices, such as detailed documentation, usage of wikis, and other collaboration tools
- Ability to scope project work, estimate effort and then break down work into sub-tasks
- Experience developing applications in one or more of the following: Python, Java, Kotlin, Ruby or Groovy.
- Strong comprehension of continuous integration and continuous deployment methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to effectively convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Screening phone
- Technical Interview
- Soft Skills Interview