- Domain Human Resources
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Bucharest
- Salary To be determined
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a Talent Scout at Adobe you will be proactively identifying and engaging leading talent, working with Talent Partners and Hiring Managers across a number of critical searches
Driving creative talent strategies including talent heat mapping, strategic research, social media, online databases, boolean, networking and attending & hosting meet-ups and events.
We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience which starts from the first conversation someone has with us!
What you’ll do
- Your time will primarily be in these three areas of Candidate Generation: Candidate Identification and Qualification - b) Business Acuity & Market Research - and (c) Operational Perfection
- Work cross-functionally to gain depth of knowledge about the business while networking with specialists in their field
- Identify, prospect and present a short-list of exceptional candidates to respective Talent Partners
- Will concurrently scout on 10+ critical searches at one time at various phases of the recruiting cycle
- Provide metrics and analysis on sourcing campaigns
- Drive effective lead generation campaigns through LinkedIn and other social media platforms as well as identify/test other methodologies and 3rd party software/solutions.
- Make recommendations to Recruiting Partners & Hiring Managers about competitive landscape supported with your respective research and market data
- Market and advertise critical roles on external sites, blogs, user groups & social networks
- Positioning Adobe as an employer of choice compared to our competition
- Communicating opportunities to passive candidates and able to articulate Adobe’s position in the market
What you need to succeed
- Strong sourcing experience from either in-house, RPO or Agency environment
- Results oriented, Talent Scout with ability to fine tune process and methodology to optimize response rates
- Current with social technologies and sourcing tools (incl. LinkedIn, Xing, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple demands and ambitious priorities
- Community Involvement
- Being the best