- Domain Business Management
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Bucharest
- Salary To be determined
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Take a peek into Adobe life at http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/
Do you enjoy finding ways to transform businesses from the inside out by helping them operate, communicate and collaborate seamlessly? Do you like turning complex challenges into practical solutions? As a business analyst, you will help translate business needs into solutions by gathering requirements and communicating those to development teams.
You will be responsible for supporting Worldwide business end users, performing systems analysis, preparing written business requirements for system changes, delivering process improvements, and project management of other business initiatives. You will act as a liaison to IT and will be responsible for testing, implementation, documentation, training, communication, and ongoing maintenance of approved business systems and processes.
· Maintain and support key processes and systems by supporting business groups in Data Management and Royalty Operations and working with other organizations, including Order Management, Information Technology, Revenue Assurance.
· Provide daily support to end users to ensure business process stability.
· Actively engage and communicate with business teams and IT to identify critical production issues and implement solutions. Proactively identify system or process issues and gaps to minimize incidents.
· Work with business partners to define, analyze and document requirements, as well as identify opportunities for new/improved processes.
· Lead the process to implement system changes, including the coordination of cross-functional business resources, testing, training, communication, implementation, and documentation.
· Collaborate with business partners to prioritize requests for change. Follow best business practices to set and communicate expectations with business and IT. Provide ongoing status and follow-up.
· Sound English communication skills (verbal and written)
· Collaboration skills working with local and remote teams
· Excellent attention to detail
· Able to prioritize tasks and ensure respecting timelines
· Able to think through complex issues & propose alternative solutions to problems
· Able to act in the implementation of new processes & improvement of existing processes
· Ambitious, willing to ask questions and use information to affect change & achieve results
· The ability to see the big picture & to create a clear, focused plan out of a world of noise
· A motivated, can-do attitude
· A bachelor's degree or equivalent
Preferred skills and knowledge:
· Technical background, database knowledge required
· Experience using Microsoft SharePoint preferred
· Experience using Microsoft PowerBI preferred
· Experience crafting and implementing new processes and improving existing ones
· Experience managing projects with remote/geographically dispersed team members
· Experience using MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Experience using RPA software is a plus
At Adobe, you are immersed in an extraordinary work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You are surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Creativity, curiosity, and constant learning are celebrated aspects of your career growth journey. We’re glad that you’re pursuing a new opportunity at Adobe!