- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucharest
- Salary To be determined
Every year, we welcome thousands of university graduates from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more and when you begin your career with us, we empower you through the Microsoft Aspire Experience. Those hired into the roles listed below are invited to participate in this two-year learning and development experience where you'll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
We’re a company of learn-it-all’s rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
Start Date: September 2022
As a Solution Area Specialist, you identify our customers’ challenges and solve them through the latest software and services solutions. You will be our customers’ trusted consultant, thoroughly evaluating the health of their IT platforms and development environments and diagnosing areas for improvement. Your solutions drive measurable value, helping customers run their businesses more cost-effectively and efficiently and giving them a competitive edge in their marketplace.
- Positions Microsoft solutions in competitive landscape through research and collaboration utilizing industry expertise to differentiate Microsoft solutions.
- Identifies market and customer needs and collaborates with internal teams to devise solutions to meet those needs.
- Develops and manages pipeline for territory and forecasts resource needs.
- Meets with customers on site to deepen relationships and solution development.
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration/Management, Marketing or related field
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.
- Customer Focus
- Growth Mindset
- Work from home
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Well-being programs
- Global Career Oportunities
- Work with the best experts