INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Confidentiality and security of the information you entrust to us is a priority for us. Please refer to this information on the processing of personal data to find out more details about the personal data processing activities carried out by Playful Software SRL when you access the Jobful platform accessible at the web address www.jobful.io ("Jobful Platform").
- PERSONAL DATA OPERATOR
The personal data operator is PLAYFUL SOFTWARE SRL (hereinafter referred to as "Operator" or "Jobful"), a limited liability company with its registered office in Bucharest, Sector 5, Str. Wisteria No. 10, Room 4, Block M52, Floor 4, Apartment 27, registered at the Trade Register under no. J40 / 2950/2016, Unique Registration Code 35728130.
- MEANING OF THE TERMS USED IN THIS INFORMATION
Personal data means any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more many specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Processing means any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data or sets of personal data, with or without the use of automated means.
Data subject means any natural person whose personal data is processed.
- PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROCESSING
Jobful shall take all measures necessary to ensure that data processing is carried out in accordance with the principles set out in the data protection legislation applicable in Romania, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to data processing. personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("GDPR"). Thus, the following principles are fundamental in the processing of your personal data by Jobful:
Purpose limitations - personal data are collected for well-defined, explicit and legitimate purposes, and further processing will not be incompatible with those purposes.
Data minimization - we collect only adequate, relevant and necessary data in relation to the purposes of processing.
Accuracy of data - we take the necessary measures to ensure that personal data are accurate, and those that, given the purposes for which they are processed, are inaccurate are deleted or rectified.
Storage limitations - personal data are kept in a form that allows the identification of the person only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are processed.
Ensuring integrity and confidentiality - personal data are processed in a way that ensures their adequate security, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by taking appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONALPERSONAL
- DATA PROCESSED
When you access or use the Jobful Platform or when you register on the Jobful Platform, Jobful will process personal data about you.
The personal data we process includes the categories mentioned below.
Directly provided information
These are your e-mail address, name, profile picture, billing address, home address, online identifiers, profile picture, test results, candidates' skills, professional experience, studies, qualifications, etc. - all this personal data being generally subsumed to the information necessary for the delivery of a product / service or to improve the relationship between us and our customers. The personal data collected directly are stored to ensure the possibility of performing other activities on our site.
Automatically collected information about you.
This is personal data such as online identifiers that are automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, information about your shopping cart, your IP address, your shopping history (if any), etc., is part of this personal category.
At the same time, in order to be able to respond to you as quickly as possible and to remember the preferences expressed by you in previous browsing sessions on any of our pages, to make our websites as intuitive as possible and adapted to the device you you also use it while browsing to prevent and solve any problems you may encounter while browsing, we may process your personal data such as: IP address, cookie identifiers, other online identifiers, UIDD (Unique universal ID), browsing history, browsing searches, browsing dates and times, the device being browsed, the type of Internet browser you are using to browse, information about events happening on your device ( for example, navigation errors); information about the hardware settings of the device you are browsing, information about where you are browsing.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
- Execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party (GDPR - art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b)
In order to develop the contractual relationship that intervenes between you and Jobful, we process your data for the following purposes:
- providing our services. This includes, for example, your identification, account registration; offering other products and services you have requested; promotional items that will be sent to you as a result of a request made by you in this regard, communication with you about such products and services as well as to notify you of changes to any services;
- informing the Users regarding the situation of their Account including the validation and invoicing of the Orders, solving the cancellations or problems of any nature related to an Order, to and / or the Ordered Services;
- assessment of users' skills and abilities in tests and games;
- creating personalized CVs of Users;
- for communication with you for sales or billing purposes.
- Achieving the legitimate interests pursued by Jobful (GDPR - art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f)
In order to achieve the legitimate interests pursued by Jobful, we process your data for the following purposes:
- improving the customer relationship with us;
- conducting market research, tracking and monitoring sales and user behavior;
- for statistical purposes;
- managing and analyzing our customer base (buying / visiting behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products / services offered / provided.
- The consent of the data subject (GDPR - art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a)
Based on your express consent, we process your data for the following purposes:
- transmission of the results of assessments of skills and abilities, as well as CVs to Clients - if you agree consent for the transmission of this data to Jobful Customers, the data will be transmitted to them, who will process this data as operators, in accordance with their own policies and procedures regarding the processing of personal data;
- sending commercial communications and / or periodic alerts, using e-mail (e-mail, SMS).
- Fulfillment of a legal obligation incumbent on Jobful (GDPR - art. 6 para. 1 letter c)
It is possible to process some of your data, in the context of providing services, on the basis of legal obligations (eg for tax reporting purposes or in anti-money laundering purposes) or obligations imposed on the Jobful Platform by applicable law.
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data regarding candidates registered in the Jobful Platform will be transmitted to Jobful Clients, only based on the express consent of the respective candidate.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties or public institutions when we are legally obliged to do so, the provisions of the previous paragraph of this section being applicable. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have given your consent or if there are other legal reasons for doing so.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Jobful has implemented reasonable security policies and procedures to protect personal data against loss, misuse, alteration or unauthorized destruction.
To protect your data, we have taken technical and organizational measures, in particular against loss, alteration or unauthorized access. The measures adopted shall be checked regularly and shall be constantly adapted in accordance with the latest applicable technical standards.
We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS), we use anonymization and pseudonymization, monitoring our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. We undertake to notify the competent authorities of any breaches of data protection, and we will notify you immediately if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we can reasonably to prevent the breach of security and to assist the authorities in the event that violations will occur.
Access to your personal data is limited to those who have a real need to know it. The persons who have access to the data have the obligation to keep their confidentiality.
If you have an account on the Jobful Platform, please note that you must maintain the secrecy of your username and password.
- RIGHTS OF PERSONS CONCERNED
In connection with the processing activities performed by Jobful related to you, you have the following rights:
- Withdrawal of consent. If you have been asked for express consent for a particular processing, you may withdraw your consent at any time, without the withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
- Access. You can request access to your personal data. If you send us such a request, we will provide you with all information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of data processed, the categories of recipients, the data retention period, your rights to rectify, delete or restrict the data accessed, if applicable.
- Portability. If it is technically feasible, you can obtain a copy of the personal information we have recorded about you.
- Restriction. You may request a restriction on the processing (1) if you dispute the accuracy of the data, for the period necessary to verify the correctness of the data; (2) if the processing is illegal and you choose to restrict personal information, and not to delete it; (3) if you wish to retain your personal data, when you need such data to defend a right in court, or (4) if you objected to the processing, for the period of time in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevails over those of that person.
- Rectification. You can request the rectification of inaccurate data concerning you or the completion of data, insofar as they are incomplete.
- Delete. You may request the deletion of your data if one of the following reasons applies: (1) your personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose of processing; (2) if you have withdrawn your consent for the processing of data, in the case of processing based on consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (3) if you objected to the processing of the data and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing with regard to the processing; (4) whether the data must be deleted in order to fulfill an applicable legal obligation; (5) personal data have been processed illegally.
- Opposition. You may object to the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your particular situation, within the limits and under the conditions established by law.
- Automatic processing. You have the right to object to any automatic processing of your personal data, including profiling, as well as the possibility to oppose a decision based solely on automatic data processing, which may be exercised whenever there is a result of profiling that produces legal effects that affect or may significantly affect the data subjects.
- Notification. You have the right to submit a notification or complaint to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (www.dataprotection.ro).
To exercise your aforementioned rights, please email us your request at [email protected]
- PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA Personal
data processed for the purposes mentioned above will be kept only for the period strictly necessary to fulfill those purposes or until the withdrawal of consent, insofar as personal data are processed under Your consent.
Your billing information and other information collected about you will be stored for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations arising out of legal terms, but not more than 5 years.
At the end of the storage period we will remove / delete your personal data from Jobful systems and records and / or take steps to anonymize them so that you can no longer be identified based on them.
From time to time, this information regarding the processing of personal data may be updated. The changes are displayed on our website so that you have permanent access to the updated details of the processing activities related to the use of the Jobful Platform. The current version will always be the one displayed on the website.